A Journal of Transition to a Raw Food Lifestyle

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

A Sign From Above

Yesterday morning I was enjoying breakfast with my family, when I received a phone call from GoDaddy, who hosts www.thewritingontheraw.com which I purchased a few days ago.  Anytime you buy something from GoDaddy, they give you a call to see if you need any help, give you some ideas, etc.  I love this about them, and I think their customer service is always top notch.  Anyway, the guy who called asked me what I was going to do with the website.  So, I told him about my blog and raw eating and my high blood pressure and everything that I want to do.  He told me that his daughter has been leaning in the raw food direction and he’s been doing research about it.  We talked for like 20 minutes, and he gave me a lot of information and pointed me in the direction of several movies and websites that I think will really help me.  He even told me about a guy in New Orleans who makes raw soul/cajun food.  Jackpot!  It was the coolest way to start my day.
Now, I am not a religious person.  I actually don’t believe in organized religion because I don’t think anyone has it exactly right.  But I am spiritual and I believe that having a spiritual relationship is important, and I believe that if we look for them (or if they hit us in the head), signs from God (or your preferred deity) are available to guide us in our journey.  So, I am taking this phone call from a random GoDaddy employee who happened to have my name/phone number come across his desk or pop up on his computer as a sign from God that this is the path I should be on right now.  Thank you for the sign.  I am listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment